Sunshine's over here comes the rain
-falling down, picking myself up over and over again
Suddenly everything's fucked up. Gone down the drain whoooosh. I know that singlarly, they're very trivial, but when combined, well everything's bringing me down, down, down.
I don't know what to do about art anymore. What a fucked up subject. I used to like it, maybe even love art, but now I live every week dreading art lessons. I should just bow out now while I can (if albeit late in the game) than not be able to meet the deadline ad have a have a half-finished piece of shit. Can I drop art? I certainly hope I'm able to. It'd be such a load off my shoulders. Pleasepleaseplease.
And I fucked up my Chinese O level oral exam. HA what's new my Chinese is complete crap anyway. I just hope I scrape a pass.
My whole week is kinda packed, I've hardly any time to spend. argh. Looking forward to Saturday casue I'll be with a couple of friends and I can just lose myself and act all 'happy happy, everything's fine and dandy' and pretend I don't have a care in the whole bloody world. At least for a few hours.
It's not really fun to be around me now, I'm moody and depressed most of the time. Ok wait, yeah, maybe everything'll appear to be normal and wonderful since I keep it inside and rarely voice out stuff. I guess I'm not one to tak about my troubles etc a lot. Which is why when some people read these 'emo' grumbly posts I guess they'd think they're at the wrong blog. Or they'll come to the sudden realisation that I'm not who I seem. Pfft.
Who'd have thought little, trivial things would band together and affect me huh? Whatever happened to 'indestructible'?
I guess you're all sick of reading about my trivial troubles and problems, sick of me whinging and whining here. Self-lothing is a very popular feeling these days. So I guess I'll shut up now.
Anyway, even if anyone wanted to help what could anyone do huh? No one's got magical powers, no one's a miracle worker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment